COSMOSOLAR Ltd in SK solar thermosiphon series uses a solid, one pc aluminum casing for the solar collector.
In this way, a solid construction is created which increases the durability and reduces the heat losses.
Particular attention was paid to the design and construction of a reinforced base made of galvanized steel, high resistance to particularly harsh atmospheric conditions.
Some of the special features of SK solar thermosiphon :
- selective titanium absorber with special vacuum coating of high absorbency> 95%
- Use of laser technology for the construction of the selective absorbent surface of the solar panel
- Unbreakable safety glass in the solar panel
- Double enameled water tank of 2.5 mm thick steel baked at 860 ° C, or, of stainless steel 316 L
- Ecological insulation of water tank with ecological expanded polyurethane [52 kgr / m3] 50mm thick without chlorofluorocarbons
- Solid metal support base made of galvanized steel.
SOLAR THERMOSIPHON MODELS
NUMBER OF COLLECTORS